While the internet enjoys all the fame, the good 'ol telephone keeps making our lives easy. With one simple number, you can manage all of your SWACU accounts by phone.
It's perfect for those times when the internet is down and you need access to your account after credit union hours. Telephone banking keeps your accounts at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A New Telephone Banking System is coming your way on April 4th, 2022.
The new system will give you greater convenience when accessing your account and making simple transactions on your phone. The changes will be minor so you will still be able to enjoy all the same perks as before. For instructions on how to use the new telephone banking system click here.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions about the new system visit our Core Page.
- Free with SWACU accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments on SWACU loans or credit cards
- Get account balances
- Place a stop payment on a check
- Check clearing inquiry and status
- Make withdrawals (check is mailed to you)
- Current rates quoted
- Learn year-to-date interest paid
- Available 24/7 from any touchtone phone
To get started, call 214-357-2676 or toll free at 800-352-7424.