Need to access your SWACU account, but you're not near a branch or by a computer? Not a problem when you've got our mobile banking app downloaded to your phone!
Mobile banking with deposit lets you keep up with your accounts no matter where you are — at work, home, or even when traveling. Just don't use it on any moving walkways. We're just looking out for your safety here.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- See our video to the right of your screen to learn more
Be sure you're enrolled in online banking and download the free app from the Apple Store or Google Play. Then follow these easy steps:
1. Log into online banking
2. Click on “E-Services”
3. Click on the “Mobile Banking” tab
4. Click “Add New Device”
...and voila! SWACU is with you wherever you go!
Is your check ready for its close-up? With mobile deposit, simply snap a pic of your check to deposit it into your SWACU account.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for members with a SWACU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it and write "For Mobile Deposit")
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received