Daniel J. Kimber Scholarship Program
The Daniel J. Kimber Scholarship Program has been established in memory of Daniel Jarrod Kimber, a valued employee of Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union. This scholarship is to provide senior level students with a portion of the funds needed to attend college. Scholarships will be awarded based on high school academic achievement, school/community involvement and submission of an essay.
Three scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $2,000 each to graduates who plan to continue their education at an accredited college, junior college or university no later than the Fall 2018 session.
Scholarship recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a primary member of a SWACU savings account with a minimum balance of $5
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Complete an application and essay
- Be accepted as an incoming freshman to an accredited college, junior college or university
All applications, and official transcript, should be emailed to the SWACU Marketing Department at email@example.com before the deadline in order to be considered for the scholarship award.