Term Share Certificate
If a regular savings account operates like an orchid, a share certificate is more like a cactus. No watering is required to make this savings strategy grow.
Simply choose your term, deposit your funds, and sit back and relax as your money multiplies at a fixed rate. And you don't have to wait for your term to end to cash in on your dividends. We pay them to you quarterly, so you can take that vacation early or reinvest your funds.
- Yields more than three times higher than regular savings rates
- Jumbo and mega jumbo certificates available
- Choose a term from 6 months to 4 years
- Dividends paid quarterly*
- Penalty on dividend earnings for early withdrawal**
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
*Dividends can be compounded to the certificate, transferred to your SWACU savings or checking account, or paid directly to you.
**The penalty fee for early withdrawal is half of the term's dividends.