Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Sure you have to mow the lawn and pull the weeds, but home ownership has some serious advantages too. Like having the ability to turn your home's equity into a competitive-rate line of credit.
A HELOC features revolving funds that can be used again and again without having to reapply — perfect for ongoing projects like building a backyard oasis. And we'll work with you to find repayment terms that fit your budget. Apply for your HELOC online today!
If you have questions or need to submit individual documents for your application our Mortgage Team will be happy to help. Text us at 972-616-7992 or call us at 1-800-262-5325, Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm CST. We're also available via email at [email protected].
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via check or deposit to a specified SWACU checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Quick decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Visit our Mortgage Web Center to check rates, get a quote, and start the application process!
Proof of income:
- W2 income, the most recent 30 days of paystubs with year to date earnings on stubs along with the prior year W2
- Self-Employed income, the most recent 2 years of tax returns with all schedules and attachments
- Retirement income, Social security form SSA-1099, award letter
- Pensions, 1099-P, award letter for pension or 3 months of recent statements
- Child support/alimony – divorce decree
- Disability – will be determined upon review of your application
- Most recent mortgage statement
Proof of Homeowners insurance:
- Declarations page from the homeowners insurance policy
- Deed of Trust and Note
*Other documentation may be required upon review of your application.
*Consult a tax advisor.