Visa Debit Card
Don't like to carry cash? No problem! SWACU's Visa® debit cards make it easy to make all of your purchases without keeping cash in your pocket. Not to mention, Visa is accepted at more than 16 million locations worldwide — so you're sure to never be caught off guard.
- Free with SWACU deposit accounts
- Free ATM withdrawals at SWACU, and Co-Op Network® ATMs nationwide*
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free LUV Reward Checking or LUV Tunes Checking
- More convenient and safe than cash or check
- Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay available on checking accounts with debit cards
- Cash will be withdrawn from your savings/and or checking account
- Use as a debit card anywhere Visa is accepted
- Purchases are withdrawn directly from your checking account
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
We're committed to keeping your financial information safe. Visit our Fraud Prevention page to learn more.
Now you can enjoy the ease and security of using your debit card on your phone! Be sure to add your SWACU Debit Card to your phone's Digital Wallet for the convenience and safety of carrying your card everywhere you go without fear of it being lost or stolen.
Digital Wallets Available:
- Apple Pay
- Google Wallet
- Samsung Pay
Please note: When activating your SWACU Debit Card within your Digital Wallet, you will need to call 214-956-3990 to complete enrollment for verification and security.
Taking control of your debit card is as easy as "on" and "off", and so much more! With CardValet, you can manage your debit card and spending from your phone! Simply log in to your SWACU Home or Mobile Banking and get started today!
With CardValet, you can...
- Turn your SWACU Debit Card "on" and "off"
- Set locations establishing where your card can be used (will not override blocked countries)
- Restrict transactions based on merchant type
- Establish transaction amount limits
- Schedule alerts for certain transaction types
- Set restrictions on your child's debit card
*ATM Fee reimbursements (from checking account only) provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle. The ATM refunds will be credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle. ATM refunds are for domestic ATMs only.