- Free with SWACU deposit accounts
- Free ATM withdrawals at SWACU, and Co-Op Network® ATMs nationwide*
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free LUV Reward Checking or LUV Tunes Checking
- More convenient and safe than cash or check
- Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay available on checking accounts with debit cards
- Cash will be withdrawn from your savings/and or checking account
- Use as a debit card anywhere Visa is accepted
- Purchases are withdrawn directly from your checking account
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
We're committed to keeping your financial information safe. Visit our Fraud Prevention page to learn more.
Upgrade your debit card style with MyCardCreation®!
You carry your debit card with you every day — why not use it to showcase your favorite photo! For just $10, you can showcase your unique point of view with a customized SWACU debit card.
Get started today!
1. Visit the MyCardCreation portal.
2. Upload a personal image of your choice in MyCardCreation.
3. Adjust the size and positioning. That's it! We'll have your customized card to you within 10 business days.
Before uploading an image, view our Terms and Conditions for respectful restrictions.
- Images must be in JPEG, PNG, GIF, Bitmap or TIFF formats.
- Images must be at least 840 pixels wide and 840 pixels high, and no larger than 10MB in size.
If the dimensions are smaller than this, your card image may be produced with "grainy" quality. If the dimensions are greater, the card image will produce with better quality. To find the size of a picture:
- On Windows: Right-Click > Properties > Summary > Advanced
- On Mac: Command+I
After your image is approved, your new card should arrive within 10 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my new card have the same account number, expiration date, and PIN?
Your card will have the same account number and PIN. However, the expiration date will change, and you may update or change your PIN number when activating the card.
What happens if there is a problem with my order?
You will receive an email from SWACU detailing the issue to resolve.
How often can I change my card design?
You may change as often as you like. Just remember the fee will apply each time.
What happens if I do not like my card?
Please make sure you LUV your card before you submit your order. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund fees if you do not LUV your card.