Home Equity Loans
Use your home's equity for more than bragging rights. A home equity loan leverages the equity built into your home as collateral to secure competitive-rate financing.
Consolidate debt, build an extension to your home, have the wedding of your dreams — with a home equity loan, you can finance just about any need. And once you apply, you'll get a decision back fast from a credit union that puts its focus not on profits, but on its people.
If you have questions or need to submit individual documents for your application our Mortgage Team will be happy to help. Text us at 972-616-7992 or call us at 1-800-262-5325, Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm CST. We're also available via email at [email protected].
- Competitive rates for several short-term or one-time needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Home remodel projects
- Debt consolidation
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Quick decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Visit our Mortgage Web Center to check rates, get a quote, and start the application process!
Proof of income:
- W2 income, the most recent 30 days of paystubs with year to date earnings on stubs along with the prior year W2
- Self-Employed income, the most recent 2 years of tax returns with all schedules and attachments
- Retirement income, Social security form SSA-1099, award letter
- Pensions, 1099-P, award letter for pension or 3 months of recent statements
- Child support/alimony – divorce decree
- Disability – will be determined upon review of your application
- Most recent mortgage statement
Proof of Homeowners insurance:
- Declarations page from the homeowners insurance policy
- Deed of Trust and Note
*Other documentation may be required upon review of your application.
*Consult a tax advisor.