Our members are the most important part of SWACU. Because of that, we have joined the CO-OP shared branching network to provide our members with over 5,000 shared branching locations coast-to-coast.
If you're not close to one of the four SWACU Branches and need to make a transaction, these locations will take care of you as if you were their own!
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,000 compatible branches
- Over 2,000 self-service locations (open 24/7)
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments*
- Make transfers between accounts
- And more!
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US Passport
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you:
- Online locator by zip code, address, or city
- By calling 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to locate a branch or 888-837-6500 for personal assistance (available 24/7)
- On your mobile phone at m.cuservicecenter.com
- Via iPhone app or Android app
*Mortgage and Home Equity Loan payments can be made by depositing money into your SWACU Checking Account and transferring the funds to the loan.