We would say our free LUV Reward Checking account pays you a pretty penny, but the truth is, it pays you a pretty huge heaping pile of cash! Earn up to 4.00% APY* just for doing things you would anyway, like using your debit card, direct deposit, and signing up for e-Statements.
And you'll even get unlimited ATM refunds all over the nation — so no matter where your next flight lands, you'll have quick access to your cash when you need it.
- Free checking that pays really, really high dividends (really)
- 4.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 4.00% to .25% APY* on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* if you do not meet the qualifications
- Unlimited ATM withdrawal fee refunds, nationwide*
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Reorder checks conveniently and securely
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-Statements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Overdraft Protection available
- $30 minimum deposit to open
- LUV Reward Checking is limited to two accounts per social security number
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards!
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your LUV Reward Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least a combined total of 15 debit card purchases or credit card purchases**
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
Didn't qualify one month? No worries! LUV Reward Checking is still a free account that earns our base dividend rate. Best of all, you can jump right back on that horse and earn the LUV Rewards the very next qualification cycle.
**Only Basic Platinum Credit Card swipes will count towards Reward Checking qualifications. New Rewards and Signature Cards will not qualify towards Reward Checking qualifications.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/25/2013. Minimum to open is $30. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 4.00%; and (3) balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% dividend rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range of 4.00% to .25% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Fees may reduce earnings.