- Applications must be received by Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union (SWACU) by close of business on March 15, 2019
- Provide an application and five copies of your essay along with an official copy of your transcript certified by a high school official.
- Do not include a picture, reference letters or resume.
- Do not include your name on your essay.
- You must be a primary member of a SWACU savings account with a minimum balance of $5 as of the date that you submit the application
- You must be a graduating high school senior in the 2018-2019 school year.
- You must complete a Daniel J. Kimber Scholarship application.
- You must submit an essay that explains what quality you like best in yourself and what you like least.
- Illegible entries and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- After acceptance at a school and confirmation of registration, award checks will be made payable to the student member and the institution of their choice and mailed directly to the school.
- Winners will be notified on or before May 6, 2019 by mail, e-mail or phone and agree to have their names and photos published in SWACU promotional materials.
- Applications will not be returned and will become the property of SWACU.
- The winning entries will be chosen at the discretion of SWACU staff.
- SWACU employees, volunteers and their families are not eligible.
- Scholarships may be used for tuition at an accredited college, junior college or university.
WHERE TO MAIL YOUR TRANSCRIPT:
Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union
Attn: Luis Zavala
P.O. Box 35708
Dallas, TX 75235